Sunday, April 12, 2009

What flowers grow well in michigan, planted indoors, and grow FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

for a science fair project that must be done quickly! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

What flowers grow well in michigan, planted indoors, and grow FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
try planting tulips.
Reply:Marigolds but nothing is really fast. How long do you have? Forget me nots come up pretty quick. Nasturtiums will come up fairly quick also. But if you are starting from seed and expecting flowers in under 4 to 6 weeks I think you are out of luck. If you just need a flower plants to germinate, I would go with forget-me-nots. If you can use bulbs, than I agree with the other answerer...tulips, crocus or paper narcissus.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment